Sports Junkies is the best place in the city to get a fully geared up for the ski season. You’ll find great prices on new and used ski equipment for all types of skiers. Whether you’re just getting into skiing or consider yourself a pro we’ll have something for you!
To make your life easier and your wallet a little fuller, we offer excellent packages and discounts. Currently, you’ll find…
- Adult Ski Packages: Used skis, bindings, and boots from $199.99 and up.
- Kids Ski Packages: Used kids skis, bindings, and boots starting at $129.99.
- $50 Off Used Skis: Take $50 dollars off a pair of skis when you buy a pair of new or used ski boots.
- $20 Off Used Kids Skis: Take $20 dollars off skis when you purchase new or used kids ski boots.
We’re ready for the winter season, now it’s your turn. Stop by our fully stocked store and talk to our experienced staff, they’re looking forward to helping you get geared up!
Sports Junkies is your one stop shop for all your skiing needs. We carry all types of new and used skis for every level of skier, including:
- All Mountain
- Cross Country Skis
No matter what kind of skier you are, we’ve got you covered. You won’t be disappointed with our extensive selection of skis to choose from at the best prices in the city!
You’ll find many used and new skis from brands like Rossignol, Salomon, Volkl, Blizzard, Dynastar and more!
Used skis with bindings start at $149.99 and new skis begin at $399.99 with bindings. Additionally, you can get setup with skis, bindings, and boots from just $199.99!
Kids skis with bindings start at $79.99 or pick up a junior ski package from $119.99. Packages include skis, boots and bindings.
Keep in Mind: We are always buying and acquiring ski gear. As a result, our stock changes daily. It’s best to drop by the store to see what we are offering at the moment.
Come see our experienced ski staff today, we are here to help. You’ll be out on the slopes in no time!
Looking for a fresh pair of ski boots? No problem, Sports Junkies has you covered! We have the best options in new and used ski boots to fit any budget.
Whether you are just getting into skiing or you’re an old pro, we have the right ski boots for you. Our massive selection includes brands such as Rossignol, Salomon, Lange, Head, and more.
Don’t Forget: Not only do we carry quality used ski boots, but we also have a great selection of new ski boots at closeout prices!
We buy used and clearance ski boots frequently. Therefore, our inventory is constantly changing. To see what we have, come into the store today and our knowledge staff will help you find the perfect boot.
Sports Junkies has Vancouver’s largest selection of new, closeout and used ski gear at unbeatable prices!
We have ski accessories for all types of situations. You’ll find great deals on:
- Ski Poles
- Goggles: Used and new ski goggles from brands like Von Zipper, Oakley, Smith, Scott, and more start at $19.99
- Helmets: You’ll find new adult and junior ski helmets from Giro, Smith, Briko, and Capix from just $49.99. We only sell new helmets!
- Gloves and Mitts
- Base Layers: New only of course!
- Neck Warmers
- Ski Socks: New only!
- Ski Bags
- And more!
Not a Skier? Try Snowshoeing!…
Anyone that’s into snowshoeing knows that rental shops are almost always out of snowshoes. Don’t be left out this winter, invest in your own pair. Sports Junkies sells used snowshoes from $49.99 and new snowshoes start at just $99.99!
Want to Know More About Our Ski Accessories?
It’s probably best to come into the store and see what we have, there is so much to see! Our experienced staff is ready to help you get geared up for this winter season.
Sell your Ski Gear
Sports Junkies pay cash for used ski gear year round. Just like a trade-in, you can then use the cash to upgrade your gear. However, we don’t buy everything that comes into our store.
We can’t buy skis that…
- Have expired bindings: This usually means any binding that is over 5 years old.
- Are badly damaged and are unusable: Skis with cosmetic issues are fine. If the damages affect the performance of the ski, we will not take them.
- We don’t need: Sometimes we have too many of the same type of ski and don’t have the space for more.
We can’t buy ski boots that…
- Are old and out of date: If the boots are rear entry, we are not interested.
- Have been damaged: We won’t buy ski boots with worn out toes or heels. Boots with broken parts are also not wanted.
- We don’t need: We often have too many boots in one size and don’t require anymore.
We can’t buy ski accessories that…
- Are used for safety: This includes all used ski helmets.
- Have been damaged: Items like goggles can’t be too badly scratched.