Louis Garneau Espace Step-Through
The Louis Garneau Espace Step-Through comfort hybrid bike will get you where you need to go with out the pain. The Espace features 700 x 38c tires, a Shimano Tourney 3 x 7 drivetrain, and an aluminum frame to help you climb hills and get across town with ease.
The Louis Garneau Espace Step-Through is a great comfort hybrid for getting around town or cruising the sea wall. The Espace offers a lightweight aluminum frame, 3 x 7 Shimano Tourney drive train for climbing hills and larger wheels to help you ride around with ease. Furthermore, it’s step-through frame makes it easier to get on and off the bike, adding even more versatility.
- Frame: Aluminum S-6 LT
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510
- Front wheel: Panache V19 / KT hubs
- Grips: Velo Ergo, collared
- Handlebar: Aluminum, rise 75mm, Ø25.4 mm
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Rear wheel: Panache V19 / KT hubs
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Relaxed
- Seatpost: Suspension, Ø27.2mm
- Shifters: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Tires: CST Xpedium, 700x38c